The September update is finally here! Its the newest update for 2015, however it’s not the biggest or the best. Here are the two update sneak peeks that C4D has articles about:
Here’s the entire update list for the September 2015 Update:
Spell Superiority and a Clan War Tiebreaker!
* Improved Lightning, Poison, Earthquake and Freeze spells!
* Lightning Spell level 7 and 25 new Wall pieces have been added to Town Hall level 10
* Total Destruction is now a Clan Wars tiebreaker – if the score is even at the end of the war, the Clan with more destruction percentage in their best attacks will be the victor!
* Attack and Defense tabs have be added to Clan tabs in the War Stats to quickly see all best attacks in the war for either clan
* The appearance of Wall level 11 has been revamped and looks TOTALLY EPIC
Recharged Lightning Spell
* Lightning Spell level 7 ravages buildings and troops alike
* Increased damage for Lightning Spell levels 5 and 6
* Lightning Spell bolts now strike closer together to miss less often
* Lightning Spell level 6 is now available at Town Hall 9
Reworked Poison Spell
* Troops in Poison Spells now take less damage at first, but much more over time
* Poison Spell damage now increases to huge amounts and lingers after leaving the spell
* Poison Spells now also reduce the attack rate of defending Troops
Reworked Earthquake Spell
* Earthquake Spells deal much more damage, regardless of a building’s current hitpoints
* Repeated Earthquake Spells now deal diminishing damage to the same buildings
* Four Earthquake Spells will still always destroy any level of Wall!
* There are no longer any special “building execution rules” for Earthquake spells – a building just needs to be reduced to 0 HP
* Example: If an Earthquake Spell has 25% damage, the first Earthquake spell cast on a building will ALWAYS deal 25% of maximum HP damage, thus destroying any building with under 25% HP remaining. Repeated Earthquake Spells on the same building deal less damage: 25/3 %, 25/5 %. 25/7 %, etc. This diminishing damage means that it is still impossible to destroy buildings only using Earthquake Spells.
* Freeze Spells now also affect defending air troops
* Lava Hounds can no longer target air troops
* Attacking troops will now engage defending troops from further away
* Titan III and Titan II Leagues can now buy 1 week shields from the Shop
* The Army Overview button is now also visible from the Clan War map
So really this is just a small update. What really counts is the apparent HUGE update that will be announced at ClashCon. Town Hall 11, new dark troop, who knows?! Make sure to subscribe to us on YouTube to see the update action! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA