The Clash Royale December update is going live today! This update features new cards (zappies and hunter), a new arena (Electro Valley), and new chests (lightning chest, fortune chest, and king’s chest). This Clash Royale update came out of nowhere, so here is the full update release notes!
Clash Royale December Update Release Notes
ONE NEW ARENA
- Electro Valley: Reach this new Arena at 3400 Trophies
- Legendary Arena: Now Arena 12 with rewards (chests, Victory Gold, etc.) increased accordingly
TWO NEW CARDS
- Zappies: Spawns a pack of miniature Zap machines. Who controls them…? Only the Master Builder knows.
- Hunter: He deals BIG damage up close – not so much at range. What he lacks in accuracy, he makes up for with his impressively bushy eyebrows.
- Unlock them both today!
THREE NEW CHESTS
- Lightning Chest: Replace card stacks of your choice with up to 5 “Strikes”
- Fortune Chest: Get a glimpse of the future and see what your chest might contain…
- King’s Chest / Legendary King’s Chest: Big chests with a focus on Epic and Legendary Cards
- Pick up these new chests from Quests and the Shop
FOUR MORE THINGS
- Coming in December: Gold Rush, Gem Rush, Special Challenges and Boosts!
- The “Daily Gifts” Quest is now always active
- Epic and Legendary Cards now appear in the Shop more often at 4000+ Trophies
- Cards at max level are less likely to appear in the Shop and Fortune Chest
- Support for iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Note8
- We’ve re-balanced several cards – find out what’s changing!
Kind of a small update, but I’m excited to see these new chests and the new cards in action! Everything is available right now, so you can start receiving these new chests and unlocking the new cards! Thanks for reading and comment below what you are most excited for in the December update!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA