After two months, we will be seeing new balance changes in Clash Royale! As predicted, there will be nerfs to both the hog and the knight, two completely overpowered cards. This should be the start of the December update for Clash Royale. Here’s are the full list of nerfs and buffs in this balancing update for Clash Royale!
As always, nerfs will be listed in red, while buffs are in blue.
- Hog Rider: Hit speed to 1.6sec (from 1.5sec), first attack comes 0.1sec slower
- Knight: Hit speed to 1.2sec (from 1.1sec)
- Prince: Hitpoints +5%, hit speed to 1.4sec (from 1.5sec)
- Damage Spells (Fireball, Lightning, Zap, Log, Poison, Rocket, Arrows): Damage -5% to Crown Towers
- Ice Golem: Death Damage slow effect duration to 1sec (from 2sec)
- Skeleton Barrel: Added Death Damage
- Giant Skeleton: Hitpoints +5%
- Guards: Damage +5%, hitpoints +5%, hit speed to 1.1sec (from 1.2sec)
- Goblins (affects Goblins, Goblin Gang, Goblin Barrel): Damage -6%
- Elixir Collector: Hitpoints -13%
Balance Changes Nerfs
There are two incredible nerfs here, coming from the hog and the knight. These two cards were so overpowered, so it is good to see them take a step back. I don’t really understand why damage spells got another reduction to crown tower, unless Clash Royale is coming out with a new HUGE damage spell. I’m glad to see an ice golem nerf, as we were seeing him in many hog decks, along with other decks as a defensive unit. I like the goblin nerf, making it spread throughout the three goblin units; all three were pretty peak of the meta. Lastly, we have the elixir collector, which should see severe drops in use as a fireball now guts it alive. All in all, I think the Clash Royale team did a great job with these nerfs.
Balance Changes Buffs
It’s been rumored that the prince would be receiving a buff soon, and sure enough, he gets a huge nerf in these balance changes. The skeleton barrel, which has seen almost no use after its release, will now be getting a death damage, something that should make it more attractive to players. Two more underused skeleton cards, the giant skeleton and guards, will be get HP increases, while guards also get damage and hit speed buffs. A fair range of buffs, but I wish they also hit some other cards like dart goblin and tombstone.
To sum this all up, I am super stoked about the nerfs to hog and knight as those were clearly two of the best cards in Clash Royale. We will have to see what happens to goblins as well. Thanks for reading and comment below what you think of these balance changes!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA