There’s been another round of balance changes to Brawl Stars, with brawlers such as Jessie and Pam being buffed, and brawlers like 8-Bit and Darryl being nerfed. Here’s all the balance changes from the December 2019 balancing update to Brawl Stars!
Brawl Stars December Balance Changes
- Increased Main Attack projectile speed by 10% (The projectile speed after it bounces remains the same)
- Increased Scrappy health from 2800 to 3000
- Increased Hype healing per enemy hit from 200 to 300
- Increased Health from 4300 to 4500
- Increased Rude Sands damage from 40 to 120 damage per second
- Increased Black Portal summoned Shadow Pet’s Damage from 600 to 800
- Decreased Extra Life invulnerability shield duration from 3 to 2 seconds after respawn
- Decreased Steel Hoops shield duration from 3.5 seconds to 3.0 seconds
Power Play / Heist
- Epic Win: Remaining own safe health requirement reduced from 80% to 60%
Bit of a small round of balance changes, and most of them aren’t even that good. I think Emz and Tick desperately need nerfs, and yet you see a buff to Emz’s star power. This was a horrible balancing update to Brawl Stars and I hope we see better ones in January. Thanks for reading and comment below what you think about these changes!
Check out our videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA