The Brawl Stars September 2017 update is here, giving us many of the features that were leaked by the Brawl Stars team a few days ago! Here are the full release notes for the newest Brawl Stars update, featuring two new brawlers (Tara and Pam) and a new gamemode (Brawl Ball)!
Brawl Stars September 2017 Update Notes
- Pam! – A Junker who fires projectiles from her Trash Compactor. Her Super brings a healing station into the fight!
- Tara! – This mystic Brawler flings cards that pierce. Her Super throws a gravity well with an explosive surprise.
- Brawl Ball! – The newest Game Mode. Score goals with your team to win this contest. Will operate just like Soccer, with two goals to win.
- New Maps! Groundhog Burrow in Bounty, G.G. Corral in Heist, and three Brawl Ball maps
- Two new item and Brawler rarities: Super Rare and Mythic.
- Rarity order: Common, Rare, Super Rare, Epic, Mythic, Legendary
- New Shop Brawler Boxes: Rare, Super Rare, and Epic – Contains a Brawler of selected rarity
- Big Box – Contains 10 normal Brawl Boxes
- Starter Packs added unlocking at XP levels 10, 20, and 30
- Visual Overhaul to Shop
- New items in Brawl Boxes: Coin Booster, Coin Doubler, Super Rare and Mythic elixir drops
- Coin Cap added (cannot earn coins over 9999)
- New Season system added!
- Trophies no longer capped at 500
- Gold rewarded for total Trophies and highest Brawler Trophies
- Brawlers over 500 Trophies lose 50% of their Trophies above 500 each season
- Seasons last two weeks
- Bo – Super now deploys 4 mines (from 3) EDIT – Mine’s radius made to look larger (Visual change only)
- Jessie – Scrappy’s rate of fire decreased (From 0.25s to 0.30s per shot)
- Piper – Main attack damage decreased (From 440 to 420)
- Brock – Reload time decreased (from 2.3s to 2.1s), Super spread is smaller, and main attack’s rocket speed is increased by 5%
- Spike – Super’s slowdown lasts less time once out of its range
- Poco – No longer heals minions, Super charge speed increased (From 6 hits to 5 hits)
- With the addition of Pam, creating a team with minions and healers would be too strong of a team composition. Now, no heals will affect any minions.
- 4th event slot unlocked with 7 Brawlers (From 8)
- Bounty – Spawn with 2 stars, and center star doesn’t raise Bounty
- Heist – Safe Hit Points decreased by 200 in Bandit Stash and Kaboom Canyon, and by 1200 in Safe Zone
- Showdown – Poison Gas now destroys PowerUp Boxes
- AFK Player Detection
- Brawler Selection screen added to Game Rooms
- Graphics improvements to multiple Brawlers
- Joystick improvements and additions for both Left/Right handed players. There is now a ‘fixed area’ in the corner of the screen
- Band Size increased to 100
- Brawler Rarities Adjusted:
- Common: Shelly, Colt, Nita, Dynamike, El Primo
- Rare: Bull, Brock, Barley, Jessie
- Super Rare: Ricochet, Poco, Bo
- Epic: Piper, Pam
- Mythic: Tara, Mortis
- Legendary: Spike, Crow
- Brawler Elixir Upgrade levels shown at match end screen
- SFX improvements
Personally, I think this update is AWESOME, giving us everything we need, and giving Brawl Stars the ability to finally go global! I really love the new brawlers, Brawl Ball, and the complete shop overhaul that they did. Thanks for reading and comment down below what you think of this new Brawl Stars update!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA