Brawl Stars had a balancing update today, March 21st, 2018, changing a lot about the game and brawlers themselves. We’ve got the full balance changes list for this Brawl Stars March 2018 balancing update, bringing global and Android release even closer.
Brawl Stars Balance Changes
The great thing about these balance changes in Brawl Stars is that they don’t just focus on individual brawlers but on the game as a whole. With more “game balances”, it should bring Android and global release within the next couple updates.
- Camera is a bit farther away giving more visibility – Improving long range brawlers in general
- All Brawler and Pet movement speeds increased by roughly 11% – Making the game feel fast again!
- All projectile movement speeds increased by roughly 9% – Giving a slight edge to long-range Brawlers
- All in-game Brawler models scaled up a little bit to account for the new camera settings
- Projectile sizes increased for Colt, Ricochet, Jessie, Crow, Brock, Piper, Tara and Spike – This will make it easier for long-range Brawlers to hit enemies
- Reduced main attack range for Brock, Piper and Ricochet to better fit the screen
- Increased Mortis dash range 2.33 tiles → 2.67 tiles
- Increased speed buff from Colt’s Star Power 50 → 60
- Decreased main attack damage for Bull 440 → 400
- Decreased main attack damage for Shelly 320 → 300
- Bo mine explosion delay reduced 1.3 → 1.15
- Increased main attack damage for Brock 1040 → 1100
- Increased main attack damage for Piper 1480 → 1560
- Dynamike and Barley get an even bigger boost to projectile speeds 9% → 14%
- Ricochet’s bullets bounce farther each time they bounce (roughly 2 tiles per bounce, max 6 bounces)
I’m really liking these changes, especially the buff to Bo’s mine delay. I also like that Piper is seeing some love, as she is the best sniper in Brawl Stars. Let me know if you guys want to see more Brawl Stars content in the comments below, or if we should stick to Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. Thanks for reading and come back soon for more Supercell content!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA