Recover from a Rushed Town Hall!
What is up my fellow Clashers! I have been getting a lot of requests for a recovering from a rushed Town Hall and today, I will finally tell you the key to recovery! Keep in mind, this is a long process; just stick with it. This will be a step by step guide!
Don’t upgrade your TH anymore
This should be an obvious first step to fixing your rushed Town Hall. Regardless of what TH level you are: 8, 9, or 10; you should wait until you are maxed until you upgrade again. If you do upgrade Town Hall levels, this goes against everything that this post is about. So just be happy about how far you are and be willing to stay the Town Hall level for a while.
Suggestions for attacking and defending:
- Place your Town Hall outside the walls. This makes it so that your rushed Town Hall base doesn’t have to defend.
- Don’t push trophies! Work on farming and getting resources to upgraded your village.
- Find a good league to farm in. Here is our list of where you should farm based on your TH level. Click here.
- Get a good base design to defend your loot if someone does decide to attack you!
So know that you know what to do for your offense and defense, you need to know what to do with the loot you gain from these tips.
What to Upgrade First?
Up first on your upgrade list should be anything to do with resources. First priority is gold mines, elixir collectors, and DE drills. This will let you pump out the resources you need to upgrade the rest of your base.
General Upgrade Order
Defense: Mortars –> Wizard Towers –> Cannons –> Archer Towers –> Air Defense –> Hidden Teslas –> Walls
Note: X-Bows and Inferno Towers should not be concentrated on into your other defenses are well-upgraded.
Troops: Archers –> Giants –> Barbarians –> Dragons –> Minions
Note: These are your basic attack units and NEED to be upgraded first!
Becoming More Skilled
So eventually after you keep farming and upgrading your defenses and buildings, your base will come to the point where you are no longer a rushed Town Hall. Here are our guidelines to when you are finally a mature TH!
Town Hall 7- XP 50
Town Hall 8- XP 65
Town Hall 9- XP 80
Town Hall 10- XP 95
So once you hit those rangers, you can stop considering yourself rushed! That means you don’t need to focus on constant farming anymore; but rather you can try some new things.
Skills to Master after Recovery
- Push to Champion!
- Participate in war
- Go visit some new clans
- Learn your way around new strategies
So as you can see, the world of Clash quite opens up to you once you become a mature TH level, not a rushed Town Hall. To sum it all up, here is the basic steps for you to follow.
1. Upgrade resource buildings
2. Begin upgrading defenses and walls
3. Start upgrading troops to farm with
4. Upgrade your X-Bows/Inferno Towers
5. Completely max (besides walls and heroes)
6. Upgrade to the next Town Hall
Well, that’s it folks! A guide on how to recover from a rushed Town Hall! Thanks a TON for reading, and make sure to sign up for an account here at Clash for Dummies and join the community!. Click here. Until next time…. Clash on!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA