The Clash Royale September update was released today and that means no more sneak peeks for quite a while! We have a complete list of the features of this update, enjoy! Just click on any link to learn more about that topic!
- Challenges: 12 wins unlocks the top prize, 3 losses and you’re out!
- Classic Challenge: 10 Gems to enter, top prize of 2000 Gold and 100 cards
- Grand Challenge: 100 Gems to enter, top prize of 22000 Gold and 1100 cards
- Tournament Creation: Gem prices and prizes reworked
- Simplification: Choose between four tournament setups
- Mega Minion: Available soon
- Every Two Weeks: One new card will be released!
- Legendary Chest: Contains a Legendary Card from any Arena! Can be won from battle and appears in the Shop
- Epic Chest: Contains only Epic Cards! Can be won from battle and appears in the Shop
- Arena Packs: Special one-time offers available upon reaching a new Arena
- New Cards: Special offer card stacks available for newly released cards
- Friendly Battles: Challenge your friends from the friends list
- Friends List: Moved to the new Social tab (replacing the Clan tab)
- Spectator: See when friends are online and spectate their battles
- Rethinking Emotes: You can now mute your opponent during each battle
- Excess Crowns: Now overflow from one Crown Chest to the next, if you have one waiting
- Achievements: Unlock a new achievement in Tournament Challenges
- Card Balance: We’ve re-balanced several cards
Overall, I think that this is one of Clash Royale’s better updates. Granted, we don’t know how good or bad these legendary cards are, but I don’t really like how they added two more. However, I really like the new chest system along with the new store options. I also am really enjoying the new challenge mode as a new form of tournaments! I’ll be back soon with more news on this update!