Clash of Clans had a small June balancing update in response to the June Town Hall 12 update, mostly focusing on the wall wrecker siege machine, as well as buffing the Super PEKKA a little bit. Here are all of the balance changes that Clash of Clans added in the June balancing update!
June Balancing Update
Wall Wrecker Siege Machine
- Reduced Wall Wrecker HP:
- Level 1: 6300 -> 5300
- Level 2: 6720 -> 5700
- Level 3: 7140 -> 6100
- Reduced Wall Wrecker DPS:
- Level 1: 300 -> 250
- Level 2: 400 -> 300
- Level 3: 500 -> 350
- Increased Inferno Tower multimode range from 9 tiles to 10 tiles (single mode range not changed, still at 9 tiles).
Game Economy Improvements
- Increased the collection rates for Elixir Pump and Gold Mine:
- Level 10: 2500 per hour -> 2800 per hour
- Level 11: 3000 per hour -> 3500 per hour
- Level 12: 3500 per hour -> 4200 per hour
- Increased Super P.E.K.K.A movement speed from 200 to 240
- Decreased Super P.E.K.K.A death damage delay from 3 sec to 1.5 sec (damage will happen quicker)
I’m a little shocked to see the wall wrecker already getting nerfed despite only being in Clash of Clans for a few weeks. I think it will be great that the elixir pump and gold mine are getting small buffs, making loot less reliant on raids. Thanks for reading and comment below what you think about these changes!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA