The Clash of Clans December 2018 update is here, bringing a new spell (Bat Spell) , a new troop (ice golem), and a new siege machine (stone slammer). Here is the full update release notes for the Clash of Clans December 2018 update!
Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
New Troop: The Ice Golem
- The Ice Golem is a brand new Dark Elixir Troop that unlocks at Town Hall 11 when you update your Dark Barracks to level 8.
New Spell: Bat Spell
- The Bat Spell is a new Dark Elixir Spell that targets enemy defenses with an army of angry bats.
New Siege Machine: The Stone Slammer
- The Stone Slammer is a brand new TH12 Siege Machine that targets enemy defenses from the skies by dropping devastating boulders and causes splash damage.
New Magic Items: Shovel of Obstacles & Hero Potion
- The Shovel of Obstacles allows you to move a single obstacle on your village anywhere on the map.
- The Hero Potion will grant your Hero +5 levels up to the max allowed for your Town Hall level.
New Building Levels
- Dark Barracks level 8
- Dark Spell Factory level 5
- Siege Workshop level 3
Other Changes (Home Village)
- New extra War Layout slots are available: first extra slot costs 1000 gems, second extra slot costs 1500 gems, third extra slot costs 2000 gems.
- Players can change the Siege Machine/Clan Castle choice after the battle begins but before any units have been deployed.
- Grand Warden mode can be changed during battle before it has been deployed
- Any excess League Medals over the cap of 2500 will receive their rewards in the form of Gems. The conversion rate is 10 League Medals per Gem.
- New Achievement: Signing in to your Supercell ID account.
- Support for 2018 iPad Pro model.
- Very wide screen devices like the iPhone X and Honor P20 will now have a bit more space to zoom out so players can see as much village as on other devices.
- Settings menu: Enable/disable 2-row unit deployment bar in Home Village (tablets only, disabled by default).
Balance Changes (Builder Base)
- Reduce Cannon Cart DPS by 15%
- Make 3rd Cannon Cart available at level 10 instead of 16
- Reduce Super P.E.K.K.A HP by 5%
- Increase Baby Dragon HP by 7.5%
- Reduce upgrade times of Builder Base troops in Star Laboratory
- Make it possible to upgrade Gem Mine up to level 3 in Builder Hall level 3
- The village editor view mode does not reset to normal when toggling erase mode while scout or wall mode is enabled.
- Hide the effect of unarmed traps when scout or wall mode is enabled.
- Fixed (again) Wall Wreckers getting stuck on decorations.
- Fixed clan badge occasionally blinking for 1 frame when Clan Castle is in sleep mode.
- Donated Siege Machines gives 30 housing space to Clan Games tasks.
- Setting name during tutorial is correctly using profanity filter instead of causing out of sync.
- Clock Tower boost will remain paused after maintenance
- Before starting a battle in Builder Base, if a defensive building or trap is under construction it will show its proper level graphics in the icon.
Seasonal Clashmas Content
- Loading screen
- Holiday music
- Seasonal obstacle
- Snow effect and snow-covered buildings (Turn Snow on/off in the More Settings menu).
This update has been pretty cool, and I’m already looking to get a new Christmas tree in my base. Personally, I’m really excited about seeing the ice golem join the Clash of Clans troops. Thanks for reading and comment below what
your favorite part of the update is!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9RtBFNYGtjKTfdUxY60DHQ