As the second sneak peek for the June 2019 update in Clash of Clans, balancing and new levels were announced. These new levels mostly affect Town Halls 11 and 12 but the balance changes can affect most TH levels. Here’s all the balancing and new levels coming in the June 2019 update!
June 2019 Balancing Update
* NEW LEVELS *
Town Hall 12
- Barbarian King maximum level increased from 60 to 65
- Archer Queen maximum level increased from 60 to 65
- Grand Warden maximum level increased from 30 to 40
- Golem maximum level increased from 8 to 9
- Rage Spell maximum level increased from 5 to 6
- Poison Spell maximum level increased from 5 to 6
- Skeleton Spell maximum level increased from 5 to 6
- Mortar maximum level increased from 11 to 12
- All level 13 Walls are now upgradeable (that is, 50 additional Wall pieces)
Town Hall 11
- Earthquake Spell maximum level increased from 4 to 5
- Haste Spell maximum level increased from 4 to 5
* HOME VILLAGE BALANCING *
- Grand Warden regeneration times have been decreased at all levels
- Healer splash radius has been decreased from 2 tiles to 1.5 tiles
- Golem death damage splash radius has been increased from 1.2 tiles to 1.5 tiles
- Golem & Golemite Death Damage has been increased on levels 5-8
- Earthquake Spell now affects buildings and Walls in a larger radius as you level it up: radius increases by 0.3 tiles per level.
- Skeleton Spell now spawns armored Skeletons. When the armor gets destroyed they turn into regular Skeletons.
- Number of Skeletons spawned has been reduced (to 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 respectively)
- Level 11 Mortar upgrade time reduced from 14 days to 12 days
- Level 8 Wizard Tower DPS reduced from 48 to 45, and level 9 Wizard Tower DPS reduced from 54 to 50
- Battle Blimp HP increased from 2500/3000/3500 to 3000/3500/4000
* BUILDER BASE *
- Wall Ring costs of Builder Base walls have been reduced. Now level 6-8 walls cost 3/4/6 instead of 4/6/8 Wall Rings.
* MISC *
- Giga Tesla upgrades, gear-ups and Builder Base army camp are now affected by the Builder Boost perks.
- Shovel of Obstacles can now be used to move the Loot Cart.
Not a big sneak peek today, but balancing is a part of every update. Hopefully the next sneak peek will be more exciting! Thanks for reading and comment below what you think of the balance changes.
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9RtBFNYGtjKTfdUxY60DHQ