The Clash Royale October 2017 update, or the Epic Quests update, is finally released in Clash Royale, bring quests, touchdown mode, gold and gem rush, and new challenges to the game. This update is massive, so here are the full update release notes, detailing every feature that is added into Clash Royale in October!
- Take on daily and weekly Quests to earn epic rewards
- Rewards include Super Magical and Legendary Chests!
- Learn more about epic quests!
NEW GAME MODES
- Touchdown is a sporty new game mode – without towers – learn more!
- Earn gold and gems by taking down towers during Gold Rush and Gem Rush events
- Now you can chat and have a rematch with your 2v2 teammate
- Mirror Battles give you and your opponent the exact same deck
- Challenges come in more shapes and sizes, and unlock at level 5
- Share and copy decks from outside the game
- We’ve revamped the Shop, check it out for Daily Deals
- Collect a free Epic Card from the Shop every Sunday!
- Gems are no longer refunded for Custom Tournaments if no players join or battle
- News Royale, now in glorious full screen!
- We’ve got a better system for releasing new cards, so each new card will be a real surprise! Find out more in the latest episode of Radio Royale.
- Note: with the introduction of Quests, we will remove Achievements in the next update
- We’ve re-balanced several cards – find out what’s changing.
That is EVERYTHING we will be seeing in Clash Royale after the October (epic quests) update! There are a ton of few features and I sure can’t wait to try them out. We will also be seeing new cards at some point, probably after the skeleton barrel is released. Thanks for reading and go have some fun playing with the brand new update!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA