With the October update, we will be seeing a new round of balance changes to Clash Royale. This also gives us the date of the update to be October 9th, since that is when the balance changes are released. This balancing update features buffs and nerfs to SPARKY and electro-wizard.
As always, nerfs will be listed in red, while buffs are in blue.
- Sparky: Hit speed to 4sec (from 5sec), damage -15%
- Tesla: Damage +30%, hit speed to 1sec (from 0.8sec)
- Electro Wizard: Damage -4%, first attack comes 0.2sec slower
- Graveyard: Duration to 10sec (from 9sec), radius to 4 (from 5), first Skeleton spawns 0.5sec slower, Skeletons spawn less randomly
- Cannon Cart: Hitpoints +5%, shield hitpoints +5%
- Lightning: Damage -3%, radius to 3 (from 3.5)
- Spear Goblins: Hit speed to 1.1sec (from 1.3sec)
- Valkyrie: Damage +5%
Balance Changes Nerfs
There are only two nerfs in this round of balance changes, one to the e-wiz and the other to lightning. I understand the e-wiz nerf, as it was one of the best support cards in Clash Royale. However, I don’t understand why lightning was nerfed, making it a smaller radius and having it do less damage.
Balance Changes Buffs
The big thing that jumps out at you here is a buff to sparky! Hopefully this won’t make sparky OP, but it will be nice to see it used a bit more. Also, the tesla, another very underused card received a big buff, making it A LOT more powerful! Graveyard seemed to be a bit overnerfed last balance changes, so Clash Royale is making it a smaller radius (which is good) and adding to its duration. The next three buffs, to the cannon cart, spear goblins, and valkyrie are all small, but should bring each of those cards more towards the meta. I thought valkyrie was a little strong and I don’t really get why we are seeing a buff to her.
Anyways, that the whole balancing update within the October 2017 update to Clash Royale. I am stoked for the update to drop on Monday and cannot wait to try out quests and touchdown mode. Thanks for reading and comment below what your opinion on these changes is!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA