The Clash Royale April 2018 update is finally released, bring us clan wars, a new card, and a permanent mute button. Here are the full release notes from the Clash Royale clan wars update!
Clash Royale April Update Release Notes
NEW GAME MODE
- CLAN WARS IS HERE!
- Battle with your Clan against Clans from around the world
- Earn War Chests and glory!
- Discover a new island and the Clan Wars Arena
- Gain Clan Trophies to climb the Clan Leagues
- Is your Clan ready? If not, read this!
- Clan Wars unlocks at King Level 8
- Also, Karaoke Nite is here!
- Coming in May!
- Watch your step when walking in the woods near Royal Arena…
- Emote muting now persists between battles – i.e. you can toggle it on or off, permanently!
- Spectators can now emote also!
- Players that leave/quit 2v2 Quick Matches will have to wait before playing again
- During a 2v2 Battle, tap on your teammate’s name in the bottom right to see their cards (now toggles on or off)
- Share your Battle Deck to your Clan
- Sort your card collection by “rarity descending”
- Supercell ID added to settings – learn more!
- Fortune Chests now contain two or more of the fortune cards
- Arena Value Packs revamped to include the new Shop chests (Lightning Chest, King’s Chest and Legendary King’s Chest)
- We’ve removed the Clan Chest – find out why!
- We’ve rebalanced several cards – find out what’s changing!
After playing this update for a little bit, I think that it looks awesome! Clan wars is a really unique idea and should be tons of fun. Thanks for reading and comment below what your favorite part of the update is!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA