The newest round of balance changes are here in Clash Royale and this balance changes update features the night witch and graveyard getting nerfed! These balance changes for Clash Royale will be coming August 11th, 2017!
As always, nerfs will be listed in red, while buffs are in blue.
- Night Witch: Damage -9%, range -11%, bat spawn speed to 7sec (from 6sec), spawns 2 bats on death (from 3)
- Battle Ram: Takes a bit longer to begin charging, barbarians spawn slower
- Graveyard: Duration to 9sec (from 10sec), spawns 15 skeletons (from 17)
- Electro Wizard: Hitpoints -2%
- Heal: Duration to 2.5sec (from 3sec)
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: Damage +4.6%
- X-Bow: Deploy time to 3.5sec (from 4sec)
- Mortar: Deploy time to 3.5sec (from 4sec)
- Dark Prince: Damage +6%, hit speed to 1.4sec (from 1.5sec)
- Ice Wizard: Damage +10%, hit speed to 1.7sec (from 1.5sec)
- Bats: Bat count to 5 (from 4)
Balance Changes Nerfs
The biggest nerf that we see in this balancing update is the night witch getting docked on several accounts. Its bat spawning is taking a major hit and Clash Royale also nerfed its damage AND range! Another very powerful legendary, the graveyard also got a nice nerf. The duration of the graveyard will be reduced, as well as the amount of skeletons it spawns. One of the cards that has been on the rise, the battle ram received a significant nerf, mostly having to do with timing. One of the smallest nerf goes to the electro-wizard, which got a 2% nerf on his health, probably to do with some basic interactions. Last but not least, we see a nerf to the heal spell, which has become overpowered by healing for too long.
Balance Changes Buffs
Let’s move onto the buffs, where the Clash Royale team did a phenomenal job! (except for buffing sparky!) In a buff no one saw coming, the mini-P.E.K.K.A. sees a big increase in damage. Unfortunately, the mortar and X-Bow both are getting deploy time decreases to 3.5 seconds which will promote siege decks once again. My favorite buff is to the dark prince, as he receives a damage and hit speed buff! Another long overlooked card, the ice wizard is also getting a damage increase, but being nerfed with his hit speed. Last but not least, sure to go the way of the 4th skeleton, the bats have regained their 5th member.
So that is going to be all the updates that are in this round of Clash Royale balance changes! I’m really excited to see both the night witch and the graveyard being nerfed, especially when I called that they would be nerfed! Thanks for reading and comment down below your personal opinions on this balance changes update!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA