Brawl Stars is having another balancing update this August of 2017! This update isn’t all about brawler balancing as they also have matchmaking changes, along with gold and gamemode updates. Here are the full update notes for the Brawl Stars August 2017 update!
- Duplicates of the same Brawlers on the same team will very rarely occur in Matchmaking (Note: Players in low trophy games will still encounter duplicates).
- Improvements to matchmaking balance
- Ricochet – Health increased to 600 (from 500)
- El Primo – Health increased to 1400 (from 1300)
- Brock – Super shoots a total of 9 rockets (from 6) faster, and also has a bigger area of effect
- Mortis – Decreased health to 700 (from 800)
- Poco – Decreased main attack damage to 140 (from 160)
- Jessie – Super charges 12.5% slower
- Nita – Super charges 25% slower
- Decreased health of all Safes by 1000
- Power Up box damage boost increased to 15%, up from 5% – this should benefit high range, low health Brawlers and even the playing field.
We wanted to make it easier and quicker to earn coins in short sessions so we have increased the First Win coin bonus! The total coins earned still remains the same.
First Win Bonus & Showdown New Event Coin Distribution
- First Win Bonus changed from 8 to 16 and normal coins earned changed from 60 to 52
- First Win Bonus changed from 8 to 16 and normal coins earned changed from 40 to 32
- Showdown new event changed from 16 to 24
- First Win Bonus changed from 4 to 8 and normal coins earned changed from 16 to 12
- Showdown New Event changed from 8 to 12
- First Win Bonus changed from 4 to 8 and normal coins earned changed from 20 to 16
- Showdown event changed from 8 to 12
So that is the full August 2017 update to Brawl Stars. Personally, I don’t like A LOT of the updates that they added, especially the fact that the Heist safe was decreased by 1000 HPs. It was already hard enough to protect the safe on defense. I also don’t see how Brawl Stars could buff El Primo but nerf Nita. These are some very weird changes so let me know in the comments below what you think about this balance update to Brawl Stars!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA