Clash Royale will have a new update soon in early March 2017 and the balance changes for that update have been leaked on reddit! Personally, these leaks looks exactly like what Clash Royale would update, so let’s run over what has all been leaked.
Clash Royale March 2017 Balance Changes
So these balance changes were leaked by a Japanese YouTuber who published the video too early. The video was removed, but not before we got all the information! Here are all the changes we should be seeing.
- Executioner: bug fixes, damage +6%: Despite a nerf to the executioner last balance changes, he will be getting buff right again. I sort of agree with this as the executioner has been very weak since the latest change.
- Bomb Tower: elixir cost reduced to 4, hitpoints -20%, range -0,5: VERY. MUCH. NEEDED. The bomb tower just wasn’t working at 5 elixir, so reducing its cost, as well as its HP and range should make it an in between from the cannon and inferno tower. Only time will tell.
- Battle Ram: hitpoints +10%: Since the battle ram has been released, I have seen it maybe twice on the ladder. Both times, it was an extremely easy win. The battle ram desperately needs a buff and will be getting one.
- Lumberjack: damage +5%: Probably about the 5th buff in a row for the lumberjack and it keeps getting better. Let’s see if this buff is finally the one that gives it a spot in the meta.
- Giant Skeleton: Bomb deploy to 2sec: I appreciate the effort to bring giant skeleton back into the game! A two second bomb deploy will make it more viable on defense as a nuke all card plus help with big offensive pushes.
- Ice Wizard: hitpoints +5%: When it was released with the princess, the ice wiz was one of the best cards in the game. It has fallen off the pace a bit so it is exciting to see it back in the mix of things.
That’s going to be all for the March 2017 leaked balance changes! We should start seeing sneak peeks for the March update starting tomorrow so come back soon to see what will be new in Clash Royale along with these balance changes. Thanks for reading!