In the June 2018 update for Clash of Clans, there will be a boatload of balance changes coming to CoC. A whole lot of items are being balanced in this update, from magic items to spells and troops to defenses. Here is the full balancing update that will be coming as part of the Town Hall 12 update to Clash of Clans!
Clash of Clans June Balancing Update
- The price of Wall Ring has been reduced from 200 gems to 100 gems per Ring.
- The number of Rings required for each Wall upgrade has been reduced and now covers up to 1M of required resources. For example, a Wall that requires 1M resources will require 1x Ring. A Wall that requires 2M resources will require 2x Rings, 3M resources will require 3x Rings, etc. Anything below 1M resources will only require 1x Ring.
- The Trader will offer an increased number of Wall Rings.
- Maximum Elixir and Gold storage at Town Hall 12 is increased to 12M per resource type.
- Maximum Dark Elixir at Town Hall 12 is increased to 240K.
- We understand upgrading your Walls is a time consuming aspect of Clash of Clans. As a result we are rebalancing how much Walls cost for Town Hall levels 5-10.
- We have increased the amount your Treasury can store across all Town Hall levels.
- The amount of resources awarded per league level has been drastically increased for the Star Bonus rewards.
- The amount of loot earned from Clan Wars has been increased.
- Percentage for winning Clan Wars increased from 600% to 700%
- Percentage for draws increased from 240% to 350%
- Percentage for losses increased from 180% to 300%
- The amount of damage done per lightning strike has been increased with a total of 6 per level
- Freeze Spell has been rebalanced to increase its utility
- Housing space requirement reduced to 1
- Training cost and time reduced by 50%
- Donation cost reduced by 50%
- Duration of the Freeze spell reduced
- Housing space requirement reduced to 3
- Training cost and time reduced by 25%
- Donation cost reduced by 25%
- Duplicated housing space reduced by 25%
Town Hall Upgrading:
- All available buildings must be placed before you are able to upgrade to the next Town Hall level!
- Level 12 damage decreased from 86 to 83
- Level 13 damage decreased from 98 to 92
- Level 14 damage decreased from 110 to 108
- Single and multi-mode damage increased.
- Level 4 damage increased from 54 to 58
- Level 5 damage increased from 64 to 70
- Level 5 damage increased from 44 to 46
- Level 6 damage increased from 48 to 52
- Removed the 3x damage bonus to Golems
- Level 4 healing reduced from 71 to 65
- Level 5 healing reduced from 90 to 80
- Movement speed increased from 250 to 400
- Time required for Miner to surface/submerge reduced from 1.2 seconds to 0.6 seconds
- Level 7 HP increased from 1220 to 1280
- Level 8 HP increased from 1440 to 1480
- Level 1 DPS reduced from 65 to 60
- Level 2 DPS reduced from 75 to 70
- Level 3 DPS reduced from 85 to 80
- Level 5 HP increased from 4500 to 4700
- Level 6 HP increased from 5100 to 5200
- We have also decreased the Elixir costs to train P.E.K.K.A in order to make them more affordable at lower levels
- Level 5 HP increased from 2900 to 3000
- Level 6 HP increased from 3200 to 3300
- We have also decreased the Elixir costs to train Dragon to make them more affordable at lower levels
- Level 1: HP increased from 270 to 320. DPS increased from 50 to 100. Number of skeletons spawned increased from 3 to 4.
- Level 2: HP increased from 300 to 360. DPS increased from 60 to 120. Number of skeletons spawned remains the same.
- Level 3: HP increased from 330 to 400. DPS increased from 70 to 140. Number of skeletons spawned decreased from 5 to 4.
- Added 20 Wall pieces (4 segments) to Builder Hall level 8.
- Super P.E.K.K.A: decreased death damage across all levels.
Overall, I agree with a lot of the changes that Clash of Clans is making, but honestly, I’m getting a bit mad by these constant wall cost reductions. With all these cost reductions, it ends up costing high level F2P players HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in lost resources. There should be some sort of refund available.
This is still early on in the update process and we can definitely expect a few more sneak peeks before the June 2018 update drops for Clash of Clans. Thanks for reading and comment below what you think about these changes that the balancing update will bring.
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA