New balance changes are here in Clash Royale, with a buff coming to cards like three musketeers and wall breakers and nerfs coming for no cards. This balancing update will be released May 6th, 2019 in Clash Royale, with 6 different nerfs and buffs coming. Here are all the balance changes coming to the May 2019 balancing update to Clash Royale!
As always, nerfs will be listed in red, while buffs are in blue.
- Three Musketeers: Elixir 10 -> 9, Deploy Time increased 1sec -> 3sec, added 0.15sec Deploy Time between Musketeers
- Wall Breakers: Range increased by 100% (250 -> 500), deals Damage to nearby Troops when attacking
- Goblin Barrel: Deploy Time reduced 1.2s -> 1.1s
- Princess: Projectile Speed increased 33% (450-> 600)
- Dark Prince: Range increased by 20% (1050 -> 1250), Area Damage Radius Increased 25% (1000 -> 1250)
- Bomber: Hitpoints +28% (147 ->188)
Balance Changes Buffs
All of the balances this update are going to be buffs, starting with a big one to the three musketeers. Since the 10 elixir cost killed the card, Clash Royale is changing it back to 9 elixir, but increasing the deploy time. Being one of the weakest card upon release EVER, wall breakers will receive an increase to range as well as an impact like a balloon or giant skeleton now. Goblin barrel also got a slight buff too, with a deploy time of 1.1 seconds.
We all know how slow the princess shoots, but now the speed will be increased 33%, so she is less likely to miss moving troops. I’m not sure why exactly, but the dark prince got a HUGE buff, with a bigger range and bigger radius. Our final buff is going to be for the bomber, with a massive HP buff that was probably needed.
All in all I think that Clash Royale made some pretty good changes, touching on some cards (three musketeers, bomber) that really needed to be changed up. But they did miss some important cards, as always, but we need to be happy with what they put out. Thanks for reading and comment below what you think about these May balance changes!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9RtBFNYGtjKTfdUxY60DHQ