The May 2016 update is finally out in Clash of Clans! With it we will be seeing the new baby dragon and new miner troops along with the new spells, the skeleton spell and the clone spell! This is a super sick update and you should definitely log on and enjoy it!
But first lets take a look at the May 2016 update release notes:
May 2016 Update Release Notes
Balancing and Update News:
Much of the balancing this update is coming in the form of new levels and smaller tweaks.
Town Hall 11
- Cannon level 14
- Lava Hound level 4
- Balloon level 7
In Town Hall 11, air armies have dwindled in popularity. These new levels should help revitalize high-level air armies while helping to defend against the ground rush.
Town Hall 10+
- Bowler housing space reduced to 6
Bowlers just didn’t seem to be providing enough value for an 8 housing space unit, and the bulky size made him a tough fit in a well-rounded army.
Town Hall 7+
- Spring Trap levels 2-5
New Spring Trap levels with minor capacity increases will help catch additional units from time to time. They might even catch an extra Valkyrie!
- Edit Mode tools: A bunch of features added to make editing layouts easier
- Donate fully trained Troops/Spells from production queues even if your army is full
- Drag troops/spells anywhere into a training queue – training progress is transferred
- Gem Troops/Spells for donation directly from the donation context menu
- War Logs for any Clan can now be publicly viewed, unless disabled in Clan settings
- Builder Suggestions: Tap Builder Info to see and select suggested upgrades to perform
- Live spectator count is now shown during attack – see how many others are watching!
- Chat stream revamped with built-in Request button
Available at Town Hall 9, the Skeleton Spell allows you to summon an army of Skeletons anywhere on the battlefield!
Available at Town Hall 10.
3) New Elixir Troops
Introducing the Baby Dragon! This fire-breathing hatchling is shy around other air units, but leave it alone and it’ll throw a fit! When not around other air units, Baby Dragons become enraged and gain bonus damage and attack speed! Available at Town Hall 9.
Meet the Miner! This sneaky shoveler burrows underground, passes beneath walls and pops up right next to his target! Unlocks at Town Hall 10.
So that is basically major update that Clash of Clans added to the game. There are also smaller things such as new sound effects and a new look to clan and global chat. Make sure to check it all out! Come back soon to see more articles regarding the update!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA