New balance changes are here in Clash Royale, with a buff coming to cards like executioner and barbarian barrel and nerfs coming for witch and elixir golem. This balancing update will be released November 4th, 2019 in Clash Royale, with 6 different nerfs and buffs coming. Here are all the balance changes coming to the November 2019 balancing update to Clash Royale!
As always, nerfs will be listed in red, while buffs are in blue.
- Witch: Removed Area Damage, Hit Speed reduced: 1.4sec > 1.7sec, Slower first Skeleton spawn: 1sec -> 3.5sec, Mass increased: 100% (no longer pushed by Skeletons)
- Wall Breakers: Damage: -19%, Area Damage Radius reduced: 2.0 > 1.5, Deploy slightly further apart (fixes true red/true blue issue)
- Elixir Golem: Hitpoints: -10%, Affects all forms (Elixir Golem, Elixir Golemite, Elixir Blob)
- Executioner: Max Range 4.5 > 5, Axe Radius -20%, Axe Hover Time increased 1.0sec > 1.2 sec
- Barbarian Barrel: Damage +8%
- Baby Dragon: Hitpoints -4.5%
Fisherman: Hook Range reduced: 7 > 6, Hook Charge Time increased: 1sec > 1.1sec
Balance Changes Nerfs
There are few more nerfs in these balance changes than buffs. Starting with the witch, she is getting a MASSIVE nerf, with no more area damage, less hit speed, and slower spawn for her first skeleton. Also wall breakers are getting a huge nerf too, losing damage and damage radius. The third OP card, the fisherman is reducing range and increasing the charge time. Smaller nerfs are coming to the elixir golem and baby dragon in the form of hitpoint nerfs.
Balance Changes Buffs
There are only two buffs in this balancing update, and one is even debatable. The executioner is getting a range and hover time increase for his axe, but the radius is dealing. The barbarian barrel is getting a straight up buff (oh no) to increase damage by 8%.
I’m a big fan of all these nerfs coming, but the witch one seems a little bit excessive. Once they are implemented we will see for sure in the game. Thanks for reading and comment below what you think about these balance changes!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9RtBFNYGtjKTfdUxY60DHQ