What is up, fellow Clashers?! As we all know, it’s been nearing 2 months since the last update so it’s time to start entertaining thoughts on the April update. Supercell promised to release an update every 2 months, so I expect that we will be seeing some Sneak-Peeks soon! Here’s some of my ideas on what is going to be in the April update! I would expect at least 3 of these to come true.
Game-changing Features to the Game
- New Single Player Maps- Hopefully, this time we will finally see the new maps added. If not this update, I’m positive it will be in the next one!
- Level 7 Dark Troop?- This will always be on these lists. We never know when Supercell is playing for a new Dark Troop to enter the game.
- Clan Competitions- There is already Clan leaderboards for trophies, so why not add donations or Clan War wins in there as well? Top 3 Clans get gems just like the current leaderboard.
Small (But Necessary) Changes
- Upgrading Heroes in War- This definitely falls into the necessary category. Supercell is hearing too many complaints to not fix this issue.
- Saved Army Compositions- I’m not sure if this will be in the next update, but it’s a great concept. Imagine automatically having your barracks train your favorite armies. You could switch between GoWiWi and B.A.M. with ease!
- Level 5 Dragons- The P.E.K.K.A.s are already level 5, so I think it would be smart by Supercell to add in some level 5 drags as well.
- Level 9 Mortars- I don’t like it, but I do think level 9 mortars will be coming to the game soon. Level 7 Barch is becoming too powerful and they need the balance.
- Crackdown on iMod- iMod has gotten out of hand and Supercell realizes they need to put a stop to it. Expect easier bans, maybe even for small issues.
- .5x Replay Speed- If you are a regular visitor to the site, you already know that this will be in the April update. In the Finnish tournament, it was “accidentally leaked”. Read more.
You may notice that I never mentioned TH11. I don’t believe this will be in the April update for 2 reasons.
1. Supercell would drag the bigger YouTubers out to Helsinki to see what they think about it.
2. I believe that Supercell will add 2 levels to all defenses at Town Hall 10. They really want to get the most out of TH10, before they introduce a new Town Hall level.
Now all this being said, I do think that we will be seeing TH11, possibly in October-December. We will see what comes together! We should start seeing the first sneak peeks for the April update within 2 weeks, so stay tuned to Clash for Dummies! Clash on!