The July 2015 Update is OUT! It includes a new Dark Spell Factory, New Legaues, and a 2nd Air Sweeper! Here is the FULL update list for the July 2015 Update!
The Rise of Master Spellcasters and Legends
* The Dark Spell Factory is here with three new spells!
* Dragon level 5 sets its golden gaze on Town Hall 10
* A second Air Sweeper will help clear the skies, starting at Town Hall 9
* New Leagues are here, including the Legend League Tournament and Legend Trophies!
The Dark Spell Factory
* Harness Dark Elixir to make spells with advanced tactics, starting at Town Hall 8
* Poison Spell: Make a toxic cloud that slows and drains the health of defending troops
* Earthquake Spell: Rattles away the hitpoints from buildings and Walls
* Haste Spell: The fastest speed boost ever, at half the storage space of a Rage Spell
* These Dark Spells take half the space of regular spells. Mix, match and experiment!
New Leagues and the Legend League Tournament
* Introducing Titan League and the ultra-prestigious Legend League at 5000 Trophies!
* Legend League Tournaments are a new challenge for top players, ending once a month
* Tournament Legends get their final standings featured in the Top Players tab and profile
* Each tournament resets Legends to 5000 Trophies and converts extras into permanent Legend Trophies!
* Training times in the Spell Factory have been reduced
* Extra Spells can now be queued in Spell Factories, even if your Spell Storage is full
* All resource storages are now immune to all direct spell damage
* Clan Tournaments are one month long and award more gems to more players per Clan
* Barbarian, Archer, Dragon and P.E.K.K.A training cost adjusted for some levels
* Several building hitpoint values have been increased
* Inferno Tower’s Single firing mode now charges to full power slightly faster
* Dragon level 4 has been moved to Town Hall 9
* Archer towers arrows travel faster so they “miss” less of their shots at range
* Troops and Heroes are less likely to target walls unnecessarily (even the Archer Queen)
* Troops and Heroes will not continue bashing through walls to get to a destroyed target
* Wall Breakers now avoid retargeting towards unnecessary walls when deployed in groups
* Fixed rare cases where defending Heroes or defenses might get stuck and not attack
* Train your army with a new Training button just above Attack – no more Barracks-hunting
* Army Overview lets you view, request troops and edit your army, including spells!
* Quick-tabs have been added to training views to make cycling between buildings easier
* Troop selection when attacking has been cleaned up with new visuals and sounds
* You can now filter offensive Clan Chat by enabling the Clan Chat Filter in the Settings
* Arabic and Traditional Chinese languages are now supported!
So that is EVERYTHING in the update. I highlighted some of the bigger features in the update for it to be easier. So as you can see, they FIXED the Archer Queen’s AI! After a ton of complaining they finally caved in! This is a pretty big update, so make sure to take the time to completely understand it. Here’s all the sneak peek again for you.
Ok so thats everything right now. Make sure to check back later to see some more in depth posts about how the new update co
3 thoughts on “July 2015 Update is Here! (Dark Spell Factory, New Leagues)”
I love the new update. Today I three stared three people using different attacks, and all of them would either not have been three stars or take a mcuh longer time. I love how the new AI makes it so that after the building has been destoryed, any troops stuck on the walls near the building switch targets.
I think they did this by simply checking immediately after a building has been destoryed, which troops were on a course to attack that building, and switch that course. I think it should be pretty easy to do, and I have always wondered how they haven’t fixed that. But they finally did! yay!
This is going to make my giant-healspell attack so much better. Now I might just use this attack instead of mostly dragon attacks in war.
Im enjoying it as well. The Dark Spells will change up the attacking strategies!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes indeed. Perhapes a lot of brand new weird strategies for getting extra stars or preventing the clan castle troops from destroying your raid will pop up. And I think the haste spell is really good, because I just saw a replay from our clan war in which the last wizard was poised to shoot at the last builder’s hut, but couldn’t shoot because the time ran out. If there was a haste spell available, he would have gotten the three star. But saidly, his dark spell factory has not finished constructing yet.