The July 2015 Update is OUT! It includes a new Dark Spell Factory, New Legaues, and a 2nd Air Sweeper! Here is the FULL update list for the July 2015 Update!
The Rise of Master Spellcasters and Legends
* The Dark Spell Factory is here with three new spells!
* Dragon level 5 sets its golden gaze on Town Hall 10
* A second Air Sweeper will help clear the skies, starting at Town Hall 9
* New Leagues are here, including the Legend League Tournament and Legend Trophies!
The Dark Spell Factory
* Harness Dark Elixir to make spells with advanced tactics, starting at Town Hall 8
* Poison Spell: Make a toxic cloud that slows and drains the health of defending troops
* Earthquake Spell: Rattles away the hitpoints from buildings and Walls
* Haste Spell: The fastest speed boost ever, at half the storage space of a Rage Spell
* These Dark Spells take half the space of regular spells. Mix, match and experiment!
New Leagues and the Legend League Tournament
* Introducing Titan League and the ultra-prestigious Legend League at 5000 Trophies!
* Legend League Tournaments are a new challenge for top players, ending once a month
* Tournament Legends get their final standings featured in the Top Players tab and profile
* Each tournament resets Legends to 5000 Trophies and converts extras into permanent Legend Trophies!
* Training times in the Spell Factory have been reduced
* Extra Spells can now be queued in Spell Factories, even if your Spell Storage is full
* All resource storages are now immune to all direct spell damage
* Clan Tournaments are one month long and award more gems to more players per Clan
* Barbarian, Archer, Dragon and P.E.K.K.A training cost adjusted for some levels
* Several building hitpoint values have been increased
* Inferno Tower’s Single firing mode now charges to full power slightly faster
* Dragon level 4 has been moved to Town Hall 9
* Archer towers arrows travel faster so they “miss” less of their shots at range
* Troops and Heroes are less likely to target walls unnecessarily (even the Archer Queen)
* Troops and Heroes will not continue bashing through walls to get to a destroyed target
* Wall Breakers now avoid retargeting towards unnecessary walls when deployed in groups
* Fixed rare cases where defending Heroes or defenses might get stuck and not attack
* Train your army with a new Training button just above Attack – no more Barracks-hunting
* Army Overview lets you view, request troops and edit your army, including spells!
* Quick-tabs have been added to training views to make cycling between buildings easier
* Troop selection when attacking has been cleaned up with new visuals and sounds
* You can now filter offensive Clan Chat by enabling the Clan Chat Filter in the Settings
* Arabic and Traditional Chinese languages are now supported!
So that is EVERYTHING in the update. I highlighted some of the bigger features in the update for it to be easier. So as you can see, they FIXED the Archer Queen’s AI! After a ton of complaining they finally caved in! This is a pretty big update, so make sure to take the time to completely understand it. Here’s all the sneak peek again for you.
Ok so thats everything right now. Make sure to check back later to see some more in depth posts about how the new update co