One of the Biggest Clash Updates – Ever!
• Town Hall 11 is bursting onto the scene! BOOM!
• Grand Warden & Eagle Artillery: The most powerful and strategic additions ever!
• New troop levels, defense levels, and Clan Spell donation
• Attack through Shield at any time, but be sure to protect your Town Hall!
• Guard your play sessions when Shield is down and never get attacked off-guard again
• Goblins chasing Town Halls, bigger League Bonuses and Trophy offers, and so much more!
Turn It Up to TH11!
• Experience the biggest, baddest, most challenging Town Hall level ever: Town Hall 11!
• New Town Hall 11 hero Grand Warden can make armies nearly unstoppable!
• New Town Hall 11 defense Eagle Artillery delivers awe-inspiring devastation from afar
• More defenses, including an extra Cannon, Archer Tower, Wizard Tower and X-Bow!
• New Town Hall 11 levels for Minion, Witch, Wizard Tower and more!
Grand Warden: Your Army’s Newest Hero
• Harness powerful new battlefield tactics by boosting and protecting your troops
• The Grand Warden toughens all nearby troops and can make them temporarily invincible!
• He jumps, he flies – fit the Grand Warden into any strategy and make your army shine
Eagle Artillery: The Sleeping Sentinel
• This massive, long-range weapon obliterates poorly prepared attacking armies
• Volleys of explosive shells clobber tough troops and wear down others near the blasts
• Eagle Artillery only activates after many troops have been deployed, leaving the door open for tactical strikes and cunning multi-phase attacks!
Do the Spell Shuffle
• Request reinforcement spells, not just troops, starting from Clan Castle level 4
• Donated spells receive all existing Clan Perks benefits
• Freeze Spell is now unlocked at Town Hall 9 and has slightly longer duration on lower levels
Shields – Flexible and Fair Defense
• Town Hall destruction no longer grants a Shield – bring your Town Hall inside!
• You can attack while shielded at any time for just a small Shield reduction
• Get Shield at 30% destruction, more at 60%, but only when a sizable army attacks
Guard – Play Safe From Attackers
• Guard protects you from attacks and lets you attack others all you want
• Get free Guard when Shields expire and play freely without worry of being attacked
• Higher Leagues grant more free Guard – Titan I & Legend players get 100% coverage!
• 2 hours of extra Guard is available in the Shop every day
Richer Raiding: Loot and Trophies
• Town Halls now hold lots of available loot – destroy them in battle for a big payout!
• League Bonuses are bigger than ever, but scale with your destruction percentage
• Trophy offers get bigger and Trophy losses lower the higher your League!
• Battle time limit has been increased by 30 seconds
• Goblins now target the Town Hall and Clan Castle for 2x damage
• Rearm costs for all traps have been massively reduced
• Reload costs for X-Bows have been massively reduced
• Large amounts of Healers now have reduced effectiveness on the same unit
• Army boosts have been reduced to 5 gems for 1 hour of boost
• Cost for finding a match and ‘Nexting’ reduced for TH10
• Clan War Preparation Day has been reduced to 23 hours
• Troop combat and pathfinding AI has been polished up and tightened
• Available loot percentage on Town Hall levels 6-10 has been slightly increased
• Villages one Town Hall level lower are now worth slightly less loot
• The playing field and troop deployment area have both been expanded (outlying obstacles have been automatically moved)
Other Balancing and Improvements
• Two new achievements have been added: Anti-Artillery and Sharing is Caring
• Troop/Spell donation interface has been revamped and now shows existing donations
• Troops in Barracks can now be queued in sequence, similarly to the Spell Factory
• The Clan War button now animates when a war attack starts
• Active Shield or Guard can now be manually dismissed by tapping on the icon
• You can now be offline a bit longer before being made vulnerable to attack
• A special sound plays when finding a multiplayer target after 10 seconds of searching
• A special sound plays when no multiplayer targets are found and a search is cancelled
• Personal Break online-time limit has been reduced to 3 hours
• Personal Break limit is now extended instead of reset in some cases
• Multiplayer matchmaking is less likely to offer opponents under your Town Hall level (only below Champion League)
These are the complete update features for the Town Hall 11 update! Make sure to check back every day for more in depth and analytical articles about this new ground breaking update!
8 thoughts on “Town Hall 11 Update Features!”
Hi how do you upgrade to Town Hall 12
You can’t upgrade yet, the update isn’t here yet! Hopefully soon….
Pingback: Town Hall 12 LEAKED in Clash of Clans?! | Clash for Dummies
Pingback: Clash of Clans Boat RELEASED for May Update! | Clash for Dummies
Pingback: Town Hall 11 Update Features! | Clash of Clans Guide, Strategies, Tricks and More!
Reblogged this on World of Many Worlds and commented:
This is, indeed, one of the biggest updates ever.
My personal opinion is that the list under “Other Balancing and Improvements are the most useful” I love them!
I agree! Sometimes the small stuff is the best!
LikeLiked by 1 person