Brawl Stars is the newest Supercell game, taking the form of Clash Royale and Clash of Clans without sharing the name! Twitter accounts for Brawl Stars started hopping up everywhere lately, but no one was sure if Brawl Stars was legit. Today, the official Clash Royale twitter retweeted this tweet, confirming Brawl Stars would be the newest Supercell game.
Now there is practically nothing known about Brawl Stars except for this image that they tweeted out. Here is the logo for Brawl Stars:
So what is the conception of Brawl Stars and how will it be different from Clash Royale and Clash of Clans? Here is what the app says it is in the App Store description, as well as on YouTube!
Time to Brawl out! Round up your friends and get ready for an epic multiplayer slugfest! Unlock a variety of rowdy game modes and dozens of rough and tumble characters with punishing SUPER abilities. Shoot ’em up, blow ’em up, punch ’em out and win the fight in four different game modes:
– Bounty: Collect stars for your team by eliminating opponents, but be careful not to let them pick you off. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins!
– Smash & Grab: Collect Crystals from the center of the map, while fighting the opposing team. The first team to collect 10 crystals and hold onto them wins.
– Heist: Crack the safe protected by the opposing team, or defend your valuables from would-be safecrackers. You have a couple of minutes to determine who leaves with the loot!
– Showdown: The rowdiest rumble! 10 players are dropped into a slowly shrinking arena. Can you be the last Brawler standing?
Collect Coins, Elixir and Chips to upgrade and unlock your Brawlers. Join a Band to share strategies and battle together with other players. Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the real Brawl Star!
– Rowdy, real-time 3v3 battles against players from all over the world
– Unlock new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and a SUPER ability!
– Four unique game modes to unlock and play
– Battle solo or with friends
– Climb to the top of the leaderboards in regional and local rankings
– A fast-paced multiplayer shooter is finally here on mobile
– Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
– Upgrade your favorite Brawlers for that critical edge
– Customize your Brawlers with unlockable skins
Of course, Brawl Stars is in beta right now, which means it is not available to the entire world. However, if it does become a worldwide game, would you like to see Brawl Stars updates, strategy, and gameplay here on Clash for Dummies?
There is a live stream for Brawl Stars TODAY, which you can find at this link.
So that is going to wrap it up for our overview of Brawl Stars. I’m sorry that there isn’t a lot of information yet, but hopefully we can get some new gameplay pictures in the coming days. Thanks for reading and comment down below what you think of the quick overview of Brawl Stars and how it will impact the other 4 games!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA