The Clash Royale June 2017 update has been released, bringing 4 new cards, new 2v2 mode, and more deck slots! The new cards are the mega knight, cannon cart, flying machine, and skeleton barrel. Here is the full update features for the June Clash Royale update!
- Summer of 2v2 is coming with all new 2v2 game modes!
- 2v2 Friendly Battle, 2v2 Draft, 2v2 Challenge!
- AND, starting today, collect chests with your friends in a 2v2 Battle!
- New Challenges coming: “Sudden Death”, “Ramp Up” and “Triple Elixir”
- Keep an eye out for the golden notification on the Tournaments tab!
- New Legendary Card: Mega Knight
- New Epic Card: Cannon Cart
- New Rare Card: Flying Machine
- New Common Card: Skeleton Barrel
- Each new card will launch with a Special Challenge!
- Unlock extra Battle Deck slots at Level 8
- NEW: Invite friends to your Clash Royale friends list
- NEW: Invite friends directly to your Clan
- Clan Chat profanity filter on/off toggle (in Settings)
- Report offensive language or players via Clan Chat
- Copy decks from TV Royale and shared replays
- Clans now unlock at Level 1 (card requests still unlock at Level 3)
- Card Shop now cycles through all available cards within 3 months
- Giant Chest contains less gold and Common Cards, but a lot more Rare Cards
- Magical Chest and Super Magical Chest contain more gold
- We’ve re-balanced several cards (find out what’s changing!)
So that wraps it up for all of the June 2017 update features for Clash Royale! This was such a sudden update, but it was a good one overall. I am really enjoying the new 2v2 draft plus 2v2 on the ladder which makes the game that much better. I’m also really excited about the cards to come, especially the skeleton barrel and mega knight. Thanks for reading and comment down below your favorite update feature!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA