The Clash of Clans team released a Q&A concerning a lot of different questions in the game, from matchmaking and the home village, to the October update and new troops. CoC shared a lot of content in this Q&A about future updates, especially to the home village. Here’s my takeaways from this update Q&A and some information about the next Clash of Clans update!
Update Q&A Video
Update Q&A Content
That video is very long, talking everything Clash of Clans, so I took out the main points for you guys. These are the main topics of conversation within this video, basically showing exactly where the developer team is at right now.
- The team is working feverishly on home village content; the next update will be focused on home village
- There will be additional matchmaking changes soon (small tweaks, not large changes)
- Clash of Clans wants to bring events into Builder Base
- They are trying to focus on all aspects of game, Builder Base and Home Village
- CoC wants to find a fix for Legend League, possibly head to head battles
- Clouds and matchmaking are top priorities for next update
So this provided a huge insight into what will be coming in the next Clash of Clans update for the home village! I cannot wait to see what they add in to the home village soon. Thanks for reading and comment below what you want to see in the next update!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA