Brawl Stars is finally coming out with new balance changes, which should be dropping in February 2019. Leon will be getting a well deserved nerf, but many brawlers are going to buffed big-time! Here’s all the balance changes coming in the February 2019 balance changes to Brawl Stars!
February 2019 Balance Changes
Here’s all the balance changes laid out in text so you can keep track of them a little bit better.
Brawler Balance Changes
- Nita – Increased Star Power Healing from 300 to 500
- Brock – Increased Star Power Damage per second from from 240 to 300
- Bo –
- Decreased Star Power visibility range from 6 tiles to 4 tiles
- Increased Main attack damage from 420 to 480
- El Primo – Increased Star Power Damage from 600 to 800
- Barley –
- Increased Star Power Healing from 200 to 300
- Increased Main attack damage per second from 600 to 640
- Increased Super damage per second from 480 to 640
- When throwing the Super close to Barley the spread of the bottles is now much larger. Also the damage from the Super’s different bottles do not stack anymore.
- Poco – Increased Star Power Healing from 400 to 500
- Darryl –
- Increased Star Power shield protection from 30% to 40%
- Increased Main attack damage per shell from 260 to 280
- Tara –
- Increased Star Power Pet damage from 200 to 400
- Increased Pet health from 2000 to 2400
- Leon –
- Decreased Super invisibility time from 10 seconds to 8 seconds
- Decreased main attack damage from 500 to 460 (at close range)
- Mortis –
- Increased Main attack and Super damage from 800 to 900
- Star power no longer leaves a green skull, instead when Mortis defeats a Brawler he instantly gains 1800 health.
- Frank – Star power no longer leaves a purple skull, instead when Frank defeats a Brawler he instantly gains a buff that increases his damage by 40% for 10 seconds.
- Rico – Increased Main attack damage from 280 to 300
Game Mode Balance Changes
- Brawl Ball –
- Brawlers now spawn inside the Goal
- Kicking the ball without Super now consumes ammo
- No more space behind the goal
- Player names are now empty instead of “???” at over 300 Trophies matchmaking score
- Poison doesn’t deal damage instantly when it spawns or grows
- Bounty – Game mode length reduced from 2m 30s to 2m
- Raid Boss
- Now shows when the next Boss rage stage is triggered
- Added one more rage stage
- Show in-game which difficulty you are playing
- All Modes – Green bushes no longer grow back after 35 seconds
The one change that I’m really confused by is the buff to Barley. In my opinion, Barley was one of the stronger brawlers in Brawl Stars and had no business getting buffed. Expect a future nerf sometime soon. Also, I’m really happy by the Darryl buff, as he was pretty weak in all game modes.
So we don’t know the exact date of these balance changes, but it is assumed that they will come out with the newest Brawl Stars update, which should drop sometime in the next 10 days, presumably in February. Thanks for reading and comment below your impressions of the newest balance changes in Brawl Stars!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9RtBFNYGtjKTfdUxY60DHQ