The Brawl Stars February 2019 update is here, bringing a new brawler named Carl and a new gamemode called siege! This new update has everything, including balance changes and quality of life improvements. Here are the full update release notes from the Brawl Stars February 2019 update!
Brawl Stars February Update
We have a brand new pickaxe wielding Brawler coming later in March!
- Super Rare Brawler
- Main attack: Pickaxe
- Carl has only one ammo slot which is instantly recharged after his Pickaxe returns
- Pickaxe returns to Carl after reaching max distance or after hitting a wall
- Pickaxe pierces through enemies
- Kicking the ball in Brawl Ball does not consume ammo with Carl
- Super attack: Tailspin
- Carl increases his speed and starts to whirl his Pickaxe in a 360 degree radius damaging everyone around him
- Star Power: Power Throw
- Pickaxe flight speed is increased allowing it to travel and return faster
New Game Mode – Siege!
- 3v3 game mode
- Each team has a home base that can defend itself with a cannon, and the goal is to destroy the enemy base
- Each team tries to collect “Bolts” that spawn in the middle of the map. The team that has collected more Bolts will construct a Robo during certain intervals of the game, the team can then help the Robo to push into the enemy base
- Since this game mode lasts longer, there are DOUBLE trophies, rewards, and XP!
- New in-game environment
- 3 New Maps
- Heist – Increased Safe health from 36000 to 40000
- Robo Rumble – After robots enrage in Robo Rumble, they will target the safe
- Showdown – Healing Mushrooms: Decreased the amount of healing mushrooms in the later part of the game
- Increased Brawler item (Gems, Energy Drinks, etc) pick-up radius from 1 tile to 1.33 tiles
New Community Maps!
- Showdown – 4 New Maps
- Gem Grab – 7 New Maps
- Brawl Ball – 1 New Map
- Launch Pads! New interactive map element
New Event Rotation
- Showdown moved exclusively to the 2nd slot, some of the maps have active modifiers
- Siege added to the 4th slot
- Rotation adjusted to include the new maps and Siege
New Visual Effects and Sounds
- Royal Agent Colt
- Gene voice over
- New Clash Royale Birthday menu music
- Lowered Meteor Volume
Quality of Life Improvevments
- Ability to sort Brawlers in the Brawler menu and when selecting a Brawler
- Do not Disturb mode – Ability to mute game invites for the duration of the session, can be set from the social menu
- Fixed a bug where you could not see teammate’s respawn timer in Duo Showdown if your teammate died while your spawn animation was playing
- Fixed some in-game hud elements
- Fixed a bug that caused boss to get stuck in the water after charging in Boss Fight
- Fixed a bug where bot Brawlers in friendly game room did not have max power level.
This update is absolutely fantastic, bringing a new brawler and gamemode! I’m also really excited that you can finally sort your brawlers by trophy count. Thanks for reading and comment below what your favorite part of the March update is!
Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA