Out of nowhere, Brawl Stars decided to have a balance changes update, in which they decided to buff brawlers like Jessie and Crow and nerf brawlers like BiBi and Tick. Here’s all the balance changes that were updated in the October 2019 balancing update to Brawl Stars!
Brawl Stars October Balance Changes
- Increased Main Attack Damage from 380 to 420
- Increased Black Portal summoned Shadow Pet’s Damage from 400 to 600
- Increased Main Attack damage from 820 to 840
- Increased Scrappy’s Damage from 240 to 260
- Increased Main Attack damage from 300 to 320
- Increased Super Attack Damage from 300 to 320
- Increased Extra Toxic Star Power enemy damage reduction from 13% to 16%
- Increased Ambush damage from 500 to 800
- Super Attack Poppin’ now drop the bombs in a fixed pattern on the ground
- Increased Creepy Harvest health restoration from 1400 to 1800
- Increased Magic Puffs healing from 200 to 300
- Decreased Sandstorm charge rate from 5 attacks to 6 attacks required for a full charge
- Decreased Rude Sands damage per second from 200 to 40
- Decreased Batting Stance shield damage reduction from 40% to 30%
- Decreased health from 4400 to 4300
- Main Attack Minimines are now deployed in a fixed pattern on the ground
- Decreased Minimines explosion radius by 6%
- Decreased Minimines duration on the ground from 2.0s to 1.6s
- Decreased Meteor Rush duration from 5s to 4s
There are some great balance changes that were added in this update, though I was a *bit* surprised to not see 8-Bit get nerfed. I was happy with the Tick nerf and the Crow buff though, as those were very much needed in the game.
That’s all the news right now that we have for another update. These balance changes do seem random, which makes it unlikely we will see another update soon. Thanks for reading and comment below what you think about this balancing update!
Check out our videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA