The Clash Royale november update is officially out and today we are going to be telling all the updates within the update! This update will have 4 new cards, including a new legendary card, along with numerous balance changes and the new special event challenges. The full list of updates is below!
- Introducing the first special event challenge: King’s Cup!
- King’s Cup is a limited time challenge with special rules
- Enter each battle with a fresh deck we’ve created for you
- Your first King’s Cup challenge is free to enter (starts Nov 4)
- Tune in to the King’s Cup tournament livestream on Nov 6
- Tornado available on Nov 11
- One new card will be released every two weeks!
- During a Friendly Battle, both players’ cards are leveled up (or down) to the “Tournament Rules” for an even playing field
- Muting your opponent’s emotes will now fully mute them
- Unlock three new achievements
- Request cards from your Clan every 7h (from 8h)
- Clan Trophy requirements can be set to 4000
- When spectating a friend, the opponent’s Elixir bar is hidden
- We’ve re-balanced several cards
Thats all the updates in the November update for 2016! Kind of a small update, but we will be seeing new cards released every 10 or 14 days from here on out! Thanks for reading and I’ll see you guys tomorrow with some more Clash Royale or Clash of Clans content!