The Clash of Clans October 2016 update is now live in Clash of Clans, with the bomb tower, quick train, huge nerfs, and friendly wars! It is an awesome update, so make sure to log on and get some new upgrades done!
Clash of Clans October 2016 Update Release Notes
New Content & Balancing:
- Introducing the Bomb Tower at Town Hall 8!
- New troop levels: Dragon, Baby Dragon, Wizard
- New defense Levels: X-Bow, Mortar, Hidden Tesla
- 25 more wall pieces to Town Hall 11
- Lots of upgrade costs and times reduced
- Rebalancing, including Witch and Skeleton Spell buffs
- Clan Wars loot and Clan XP rules revisited
- Continued balancing changes to Clan Wars matchmaking
Read more: First Sneak Peek for Clash of Clans October Update: New Levels!
Army Training Revamp & Quick Train:
We’ve rethought army training into a streamlined experience that lets you train two full armies with two simple taps!
Read more: Army Training and Quick Train Sneak Peek for October 2016 Update
Challenge other Clans to friendly Clan War face-offs. Friendly wars can be as short as one hour and as small as 5v5!
Read more: Clash of Clans Friendly Wars October 2016 Update Sneak Peek
Clash Friends & Friendly Challenge Updates:
- Clash Friends: Add friends in Clash via player profiles
- Search Players by player tag (check the player profile menu)
- Moving decorations no longer puts a layout on Friendly Challenge cooldown
- Heroes now defend in Friendly Challenge attacks even when under upgrade
So this update was one of the best in recent memory as of October, but we will have to see how the bomb tower actually changes up the game, either for the better or for the worse. Also, the witch and hog buff could completely change the meta in Clash of Clans right now, and those two troops could possibly become OP. So far I am loving it and I hope that you guys are too! Ill be back tomorrow with some new update content!
Don’t forget to subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNo3IxCrp34erbCRLmG8HIA
2 thoughts on “Clash of Clans October 2016 Update Features”
Pingback: Clash of Clans Faster Army Training Tips | Clash for Dummies